Just Plodding Along

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Oooh blogger lets me blog today! Been busy at the aran and have a good five inches done. I'm planning on knitting up to the shoulders and steek for the sleeves, which I haven't done before. It shouldn't be too hard to do, anyway, I'll work it out as this is why I'm doing a practise aran before the big aran for hubby. Daughter is reading a book while the Ark Angels are on, she likes their songs. Son is out fishing with hubby, though I hope they don't catch cold while they're out. Very cold here today, no wind but icy air and hope of a frost tonight. Son is so excited about going out fishing, he couldn't stop talking about it all through lunch. I wonder what they will bring home with them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home