Just Plodding Along

Monday, April 10, 2006

Gardening and Ripping Out Sweater

So I did heaps of gardening, and put in heaps of compost in. The children are going to help me put in some peas, beans, radishes and whatever else we have room for. It's looking quite good now, with all the fresh dirt still nice and brown.

Ripped out Daughter's new sweater as the pattern just didn't sit right with me, the neck was too high and the wrong shape. I kinda knew that it wouldn't work, but I wanted to perservere with it to see what it came out like. I'll get another pattern for the Sirdar, as I've got alot of it, plenty for something with cables perhaps?

Here's the cat the children have called Billy, it hangs around and now we've started feeding it. It's really cute too, long hair and really fluffy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yes, those are my pjs, just ignore them and look at Billy who loves to be held.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home