Just Plodding Along

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tuesday Is Good

Kids and I went for a wander this morning, am tired of being 'trapped' in the house, so got out. We ended up at a local school playground where both children clambered and swung to their hearts content. Then as we walked back home, we called in at the library for a sit and read. May go back later to return the books we have and get some more out. I'm making chicken soup out of the chicken carcass and leftover meat from the night before. There is also a whole lot of roast vegies which I'll blend and add after I've taken the bones out. Son is on his computer playing games online...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Daughter is making stuff out of Torro...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...and this is the new knit I started last night. It's from a Shepherd pattern I got at Knit World over a year ago. The pattern is shocking, I'm just going by the photo on the front for the patterning, as the instructions inside led me totally astray!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The yarn is the Sirdar Hubby's Mother found in the local Salvation Army op shop for I think about $2. There is plenty there, as someone unravelled a jersey and the buttons are in the bag too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home