Just Plodding Along

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Of Rain and Wind

Raining hard here this morning, Son is off to school so I dropped him off in the car. Daughter is home with a bad cough, so she gets to keep warm in her bed until I get back. There's been a bit going on lately around here, for instance...
Neighbours tree got taken down and mulched - yes the whole tree!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here is the last photo I got before the guys went behind the garage and I couldn't see any more work being down, though I could still hear them..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Also I've been checking out Craftster, try saying that three times quickly! There is also a section just on discussing knitting. Cool site for finding tutorials too.

Nothing to do with crafting, but a site that has videos, some funny, some scary, some down right weird - so choose carefully.

There seems to be alot on the news here about this movie which makes me want to see it more than ever. Maybe that was the plan all along! I suppose the more publicity whether good or bad, the more people want to see it. The Da Vinci Code starring Tom Hanks and Paul Bettany.
Looks a bit like National Treasure which starred Nicolas Cage and Sean Bean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home