Just Plodding Along

Friday, July 14, 2006

Holidays Are Almost Over

We've had fun over the holidays and even made it to the museum one day. I saw The Da Vinci Code woo hoo! which I'll post about later on. Nephews had come down for their holiday from the North Island but they've gone back already. Hubby built the younger nephew a computer this time. Tonight the kids and I have rearranged the house a little especially the bedrooms. Daughter's room needed stuff taken out of it so she has her own space. I took the table out of there and put it in my room and put my sewing machine on it. Oh yeah, I made myself an apron on it the other day. Just basically a rectangle with ties on two edges.
Here's Daughter's room after the maneuver (a movement or procedure involving skill and dexterity)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and Son's room with Daughter writing at Son's desk...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and a new photo of Billy Boyd with credit going to Laura from the Billy Boyd Board who capped some moments of the interview. It was to do with T in the Park which is in Glasgow every year (I think, not sure here) and Billy was there. He's looking well too..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home