Just Plodding Along

Monday, June 05, 2006

Cold Long Weekend

So last night I wasted some time on this movie that was on way too late. That in itself should have been some warning for me to go to bed instead. Anyway, someone else will enjoy this film more than me. It's eXistenZ with Jennifer Jason Leigh and Jude Law . I actually wanted to watch this to see what Christopher Eccleston's acting was like, but he was only really at the start of the movie.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Christopher Eccleston reminds me of Ralph Fiennes a little bit.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Oh well, at least I got a little more knitting done on the front of Daughter's purple jersey. I say a little because Billy the cat was asleep on my lap for a while last night and I couldn't possibly knit over his body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home