Just Plodding Along

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Chocolate Cupcakes and Spiced Kumara Cupcakes

Did these today as an experiment. Haven't made these before and my Mum used to use the cupcake papers - though I can't remember how full they should be before going in to the oven. So some of these I filled halfway, and others I filled right up to the top.
First the chocolate cupcakes (I'll post the recipe another day, as I'm whacked right now, and this is a quick post)....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

These have chocolate melted with a little butter for the icing. Delicious!
Here's how I did the chocolate icing without burning it...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then the Kumara spiced cupcakes with peppermint icing.. trust me these are wonderful... before icing

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Closer without eating it I promise...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here are a heap with the icing setting before I put them away...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Some of the kumara cupcakes I put chocolate icing on too, as I had plenty...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I can't resist the pull

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh no

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh deary me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh well there are more of them!!

Most of them fit in my lasagne dish and I have more in an icecream container, though Hubby had a hold of that before ( he's watching the final Super 14 game between the Crusaders and Hurricanes with Son, they're rooting for the Crusaders of course ) so they may not see the night out. At least not in the container!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'll post the recipes next time I blog. Also a couple days ago I made Black Bottom Cupcakes which went down very well with a glass of milk. Alas I forgot to take photos of them, but I'm sure I'll find a photo online similar to mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home