Just Plodding Along

Friday, October 13, 2006

Want To See

Watched The Machinist last night with Hubby. I want to see Spider again sometime soon too. Maybe this weekend if I can get down to Northlands Mall soon enough. The Machinist was a great film, such artistry with all the clues strewn throughout. I watched it twice you see, and looked out for all the information that is given in the film to try and catch you out. Brilliant. Christian Bale lost 63 pounds for this role as far as I can find. He ate an apple and a can of tuna a day for I don't know how long before they filmed. Christian said he wanted to lose more weight, but he was discouraged as it was too unhealthy, 120 pounds looked way too thin for him anyway. I find it interesting that Ralph Fiennes also lost weight for Spider, and often didn't eat for days as he was in character away from the set too.

Here is Ralph Fiennes looking healthy...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home