Just Plodding Along

Sunday, June 20, 2004

We've moved house to a nice area, and the kids love the space and warmth of the new place. The carpet is the same colour as the old stuff too. Son and daughter will eventually have a room of their own, at the moment one bedroom is full of boxes and drawers so we can sort out room by room. The kitchen and lounge flow on to each other and there is a night store heater in the hallway. So far we have had the night store on, and it warms the bedrooms very well at night.

In knitting news, I have finished the scarf I was crocheting for daughter. She loves it as usual, and I will take photos soon of it. I have had the aran packed away, and as soon as I get the boxes above the knitting box sorted I will get it out and carry on with it. I am still on sleeve number one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home