Just Plodding Along

Monday, December 19, 2005

Yeah

So I got the first part of the second sleeve of my cabled sweater sewn in last night. While Hubby and his niece and her boyfriend watched Aliens vs Predator, as Niece was turning 18 and so we had a BBQ in her honour. We also rented out Lemony Snicket (which is also a set of books) and bought The Aviator for $10 on Saturday. Watched The Aviator the same night and man was it a great film. Hubby and I watched it with his Sister and we were all glued to it, like what is going to happen next??? I thought Leonardo DiCaprio was so different from some of the other roles he has played, which shows what talent he has as an actor.

Today after Hubby and I picked up Daughter from kindy, she wanted to watch The Incredibles again. I suppose we last watched it a few months ago, so we put it on while she had her lunch and then sucked on a candy cane.

This grassy-type plant has flowered for the first time since we moved here, as I thought it was a young cabbage tree. I would love to know what it is, and haven't been able to find it anywhere through Google. Maybe I just haven't put in the right keywords.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here are the flowers...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The flowers make it about five foot high. It has divided into about five separate plants, so when it's finished flowering towards winter sometime I am going to have a go at moving some of it to another spot in the garden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home