Just Plodding Along

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Of Making And Living

So yesterday daughter didn't go to kindergarten. We all slept through the alarm and by the time I woke her up it was really late. She said she was too tired to go. Fine with me, we had a quiet time at home - it was a rainy cold day until the afternoon. We did some sewing, which I forgot to take photos of. One was for Aunty of a flower, and the other was for Uncle of a train. Aunty and Uncle came over after lunch and Daughter gave them the sewn squares. They were a little bit like mini quilts I suppose. I also made two skirts. One which Daughter has on right now at Kindy, and this one...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Used to be a pair of trousers. Got the idea of the Craftster forums.

Got a copy of Billy Boyd in the Taggart episode Dead Men's Chest and here are a few screencaps

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
About a young man with Aspergers Syndrome (Billy) and into Pirates who witnesses or helps solve a murder. I'm not sure because I've only got the parts with Billy in them."What's in the chest? what's in the chest?"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I can't remember which website I got it from but there are other video clips of Billy here.

Oh, and I still haven't blocked the second sleeve of my sweater, I can see it will be a while before I get that done. Mmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home