Just Plodding Along

Monday, January 16, 2006

Gloves

It's the middle of summer here in New Zealand. So what am I knitting? Gloves. Then Daughter wants me to knit her a pair, unlike me she will probably wear them straight away. We've been going through our drawers and getting rid of clothes we don't wear much or at all in the last year. We seem to have alot of clothing, most of which we don't use. I'm going to give it away so someone else can keep warm over winter in the jerseys and blankets I've got. Daughter and Son have done alot of sorting out over Christmas time and have donated some of their toys that they haven't wanted or played with in a while too.

The children have been babysitting these things for a few minutes at a time, and I don't think we've had any deaths so far...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here is the adult about to fly away after laying some eggs on the Swan Plant...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've got more photos to put up, but I must go and see if the roast chicken is roasting or burning. Hot day for hot food, but it's yummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home