Just Plodding Along

Friday, July 21, 2006

Mother Trucker

So I have waited for my knitting to grow by itself, but it doesn't seem to work. I worked out how to use the circular needles better for the ribbing. I am working half the neck on each needle. Photos...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

You can see my morning coffee and the latest Sudoku I'm working on too.

My right middle finger is so sore at the tip from all the hand sewing on the wee doll's dress that I'm giving it a rest. I'm hoping to do more crafting this weekend with the kids, after Son gets back from his first ever sleepover. He'll be taking one of those Training Pants so if he pees in the night he won't be embarrassed in the morning. He's going to sneak it into the bathroom before bedtime and put it on under his pyjamas. I hope he's able to stay the night. When I had my first sleepover, the 'friend' picked on me and I asked her Mum to drive me home, which she did. Not a nice experience.

So Son has this book from his school library about all different things to do at home, and one thing is to make sugar mice. With pink food colouring they looked really cute.

Listening to:
James Blunt 'You're Beautiful'
Damien Rice 'Cannonball'
Way Out West 'Don't Forget Me'
Bird York 'In The Deep'
.....among others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home