Just Plodding Along

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Sowed More Peas

On Friday 5th before hubby took Son and his Nephew out to the lakes for a fish. The peas that are there now are doing okay, but some didn't come up so I filled in the gaps with more pea seeds. Tonight after tea I put in some more carrot seeds too, near where I already have some carrots growing. Hubby will be gone tonight too I think, so I may get another chance for a better sleep. Last night I was joined by Daughter who had had a nightmare about being cut up - could be related to her recent surgery. Today Daughter and I headed to Sister's place in the Grove and had a picnic at a nearby park. On the 3rd of Jan when our family went fishing at the Waimak, Hubby caught his first fish....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Not a pwoper fish yet. But we all had a laugh that he landed a three inch fish on a 20 pound salmon line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home