Just Plodding Along

Monday, October 24, 2005

Relaxing...Or Trying To

So this weekend is a long weekend due to Labour day today. We're trying to relax before the busy week coming up. Last night I finished the sleeve on my sweater that I started on Friday morning at the library. Didn't take me long as I did about an hour at the library while listening to James Blunt on the headphones. Funny though, when the songs would stop and start I could hear my needles click clacking away. I almost thought a librarian would come and ask me to leave or stop knitting, but they didn't. Yay! I was in the Young Adult section where they have a sofa, so I was really comfortable.

Last night The Fellowship Of The Ring was on. I was only able to stay up for about two thirds of it though as I was so tired. It's a great film, and I want to own it on DVD one day, New Zealand's beautiful country is captured well on it. So while I watched that, I finished off the sleeve and saddle shoulder. I was too tired to block it out though, as that takes alot of time and pins.

Son and Daughter had haircuts on Saturday. Daughter really just had the tiniest trim and fringe cut, as she didn't want to miss out on sitting in the chair. Son had more than an inch off all over and had the front and sides layered to try to keep his curls out of his face. Looks quite good.
This is me blow-drying his hair last night after his bath...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

he does have a face, it just got washed out by the flash.
Before I dried it, Son was busy watching TV so I was able to do this...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It's amazing what you can get away with while he's focussed on something. Two french braids do look quite adorable if I don't say so myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home