Just Plodding Along

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Starting Over

Okay, so maybe I jumped in too fast. I've realised that because I didn't wash the yarn from the first sleeve it's really kinky to knit with, and I think I'm knitting tighter than I normally do. I then stopped what I was doing and washed one of the balls of yarn from the first sleeve and it's come out nice and straight. Not really-really straight but better than the kinky tight yarn it was previously. So I'm going to undo all 37 rows of the first/second sleeve and wash the yarn. That'll teach me for enjoying knitting so much I just dive in the deep end.

I can't remember if I posted this site. It's the Boyd Oh Boyd site with heaps of stuff on Billy Boyd.

Yesterday Daughter had her immunisations, and so today she has a nice temperature. So I'm home with her, we've already watched Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, Daughter just loves the movie.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The other item I've got on the needles - Trellis - is going well, I've just started the second sleeve. I've finished the back, and both fronts and the first sleeve. It shouldn't take too long to do, as I try to do some every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home