Just Plodding Along

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Old Mother Ducks

Woke up with a nasty headache this morning. Not Good.

I went and picked up Son from his first ever sleepover, he had so much fun. Sneaking under the other boys beds and scaring them - he laughed as he told me that!

Hubby says lets go and look at the animals at Spencer Park, so we did. We took some bread with us, and I'm glad too, as we got inundated with these huge ducks (possibly geese, not sure) that practically crash landed at our feet when we entered the area.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Son scored a feather...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...and took a few artsy photos for himself too.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
You can see the birds in their own habitat in the big version, which is here.

I have also found a blog six and a half stitches which I adore for it's layout, content, and inspiration to get moving. I am going through all her archives this weekend whenever I get a chance to sit in the hot seat!

I've bound off the neck on the Sweater That Daughter Won't Wear, and have seamed up the sides. Now I am ready to pick up stitches for each sleeve (one at a time though) and knit a neat pattern down each sleeve.

I think the kids have finally gone to sleep, and hubby has gone out somewhere in the car, so I'm going to attempt to have a relaxing bath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home