Just Plodding Along

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Unknown Item of Woollen Nature

What could this possibly be on the kids table?
Hmm, on further inspection it appears to be a sweater of some sort. One with a shoulder seam bound off and a collar half knitted on.
Okay, here is a photo of the unknown "thing"...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

the shoulder...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

collar...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and a close up of the three needle bind off on the shoulder...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I spent a long time picking up the stitches around the neckline for the collar because I wanted it to be really tidy looking. Then I knit for three inches and bind off the collar loosely so I can sew it back onto itself for a neat and warm collar. I can't believe how quick I knit the collar up last night, I only have one more inch before binding off.

Son is getting excited too, because when I finish this sweater he knows I'll be making him one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home