Just Plodding Along

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Front of Aran

I'm more than quarter of the way through the front of hubbys sweater. Yes, I have two sleeves and a back. That means when I'm finished the front I have seaming and collar to finish it. I feel so close to the end, as the pattern is much easier the second time around, and I barely have to look at the pattern. Laying out the back of the sweater it looks much like a cot blanket it is so big. It is knit for a size 50 inch chest, so it will be roomy enough for hubby to move around and work in.

My first baby is turning five next week, the time has flown I tell you, and we've had more than our share of excitement in that period from the Brugada. Here's hoping for a very non-eventful five years to come. That would be great thanks.

Oh, and I'm still knitting the Monks Travel Satchel, but it is very slow going as I just work on it while in the car or while waiting for stuff, as it is in my backpack all the time just for these occasions. It is getting quite long though, and I'll measure it sometime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home