Just Plodding Along

Monday, November 22, 2004

Hmmm

Kids have been home from preschool all last week. I realise how much I do when they aren't around in the afternoons, as I didn't get alot done last week at all. At night though when I'm sore I did get some knitting done. I started yet another sweater for daughter with some odds and ends of 8 ply wool, unknown manufacturer (sp?). Anyway, it's starting to look really neat, as I have done the front and am coming up the back in a steady pace. Photos coming up. My son loves his hoodie but has only worn it once so far. I'm really hoping that he'll wear it as it looks so good on him.

Have read Insomnia last week early mornings when I couldn't sleep, and it was a good read, you wanted to keep reading to see what was going to happen next! I will read more Stephen King in the future, and want to read The Green Mile next. At the moment I'm in the middle of reading Diana Gabaldon's The Fiery Cross, and it's great. It's the last of three books about Claire and Jamie Fraser and their lives back in the 1700s.

Here are the pics anyhow...here is daughter modelling sons sweater..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...and here is the front of daughters odds and ends sweater...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...so that should keep me busy for a while longer.

I also tried the tens machine last week with no pain relief unfortunately. Today I'm going on some meds to try them for a week or so, so here's hoping they work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home