Just Plodding Along

Friday, July 29, 2005

Cable-Knit Pullover

I found a pattern for my own sweater that I like the look of. It is the Cable-Knit Pullover from Lion Brand. I have done a few swatches and have gathered that my yarn isn't as thick as theirs, so I will have to add a few extra cables to bring it a bit wider. Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

From the top we have 17 inches instead of the recommended 25.
Twisted stitches between the plait and wheat ear cables.
The loose five - rib braid next to another wheat ear cable.
Wheat ear cable next to the last plait with the twisted stitches between each cable. I really like the layout of the patterns and they seem simple enough to do - good for keeping my fingers busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home