Just Plodding Along

Friday, July 08, 2005

There Is Hope

After a week I would not want anyone to live through as I have, I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel - so to speak. There has been a cancellation at the dentists so Son's teeth may be dealt with by the end of the month. Fingers crossed.

My heart goes out to all those affected by the bombings in London, we are feeling just as terrible for Londoners all the way down here in NZ as if we were in the same country. Kia Kaha - Be Strong.

It seems so feeble on top of everything that's occurred over the last week in my life to now say I finished my scarf. It's too short, so Daughter can have it if she wants it. I bought three balls of Inca to make another scarf for myself, and that will keep my fingers busy.

Life must sort itself out soon or I don't know what will happen. School holidays are starting tomorrow so that will give us all a break from the repetition of preparing for school. Son loves school and will miss it though.

That's all for now, she's out of the house and I don't want to see her ever again - the evil (can't even call her a lady) female. Whoever thought that mothers-in-law were nasty have got it right in this case. Poor Hubby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home