Just Plodding Along

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

New Project

So I started another knitting project because my thumb is so split and sore the small gauge on my sock is hurting me. I have started a sweater for myself for a change, in a light grey silvery colour. The yarn is 65% synthetic 15% mohair and 25% wool, from what I remember. It is knitting up nicely too, not splitting or anything. I hate it when yarn splits. I have just completed the first sleeve...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and look what I found....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

yes it's a dropped stitch down near the ribbing where I began, and I didn't notice it until after I cast off, there's no way I'm frogging all this so I am going to thread it through to the back and secure it.

Oh and here is the sock I'm holding onto until my thumb is better, I think I'm about half way through the foot

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

but it can wait, it seems to be a patient sock.

Daughter,me and now Hubby are sick with cold and coughs. Sore throat too, oh it's nasty. Son is okay to go back to school tomorrow though, no coughing or snorting snot today from him. That's if I can wake him in the morning, he's been sleeping more than usual in the morning while he's been sick, but now he needs to get back to the normal routine of waking. Should be fun trying to get him up. I promised him I'd use a wet facecloth if I need to. Ha ha. He'll be right, mate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home