Just Plodding Along

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Sick Kids
Yeah, kids have colds again. That's what you get when they have daily contact with other kids at kindy and school. I can't wrap them in cotton all their lives though can I? They only have an episode so far at night or when they are febrile, so I just keep them home and keep a close eye on them. Son gets asthma with a cough too, so I've got watch his breathing. Lotsa fun, right? They are happily playing in Son's bedroom drawing and making books. We have not ended up watching Shrek 2 for the millionth time. Yet. We are however, listening to 'How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb' by U2, and weirdly enough Du Hast by Rammstein over and over really loud. Daughter thinks he is speaking English and makes up what the words are. Quite funny.
Yeah, I need to get out more. But it is funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home