Just Plodding Along

Friday, May 13, 2005

Stronger Collar

Well after I finished the aran sweater for hubby I noticed while he was wearing it the collar was a little floppy (for a lack of a better word!) so I decided last night to fix it up. Just adding more rib to what's there already and then I'll fold it over to make a thicker collar.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've got a wee way to go yet..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And for the bird lovers out there, I think this is so cute...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So on Mother's Day the kids had gone and got me some stuff. There are rainbows all over the lounge walls thanks to Son getting me a "prison" to hang on the window. It is so pretty when the sun shines through it. Daughter got me pyjamas and when their Aunty was with them helping them choose something for me, she said Daughter went all around the shop hugging all the clothes until she found the right thing. Cute fabric too...(yes I know it's wrinkled)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have been plodding along on the 'practise' quilt, and I think I'll do a few more squares before doing the binding around the edges...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

That is my attempt at a whale.

Hmmm.

Anyway, here is Doug being all naughty and cunning on Guiding Light, people in US are so lucky to have that Soap as they get to see this actor on tv. I have to wait for movies and csi etc....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I can't find a good picture anywhere of Ralph Fiennes in Red Dragon so these will have to do, although he's gained heaps of muscle to play that role and sat for hours at a time to get his Dragon tattoo applied.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home