Just Plodding Along

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Nearly Done

Yep, got heaps of knitting done yesterday and am on the home stretch for the front of the sweater. Then I have to work out which patterns I want on the sleeves. Here is the finished back next to the front I'm closing in on, around six inches to go before I do neck shaping...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sorry about photo quality, that's what I get for trying to take an inside photo on an overcast day!

Sister has started the ladybird blanket for her daughter's baby due next March. It's looking really striking with the red, black and white.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Keeping track of the graph isn't too hard Sister reckons, though she had to frog about six rows as she had been knitting white ladybirds instead of red ones. That was a pain in the butt but she soon recovered.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Photos of snow from yesterday, it's looking much the same outside at the moment...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Still think this is fairly odd for September weather, especially as the days before the snow we were down to wearing t-shirts.

We watched Saint Sinner last night, and I got a lot of knitting done then. My hands ended up saying STOP! and my brain was saying GO! so I had to stop and have a break from it. Saint Sinner was an ok film, Hubby enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home