Just Plodding Along

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Next Knit

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I just found this pattern at Knitty and I really like it. I think I'll have to do something small after my big sweater just for a change, and this has enough cables to keep me interested. It's called Trellis and I have a pale blue it would look lovely in. I'm really into knitting cables at the moment.

The front of my sweater is an inch away from neck shaping too. My hands are sore, though I'm pretty sure I can fit some knitting in tonight after tea.

Went to the library again today and got another Patrick McGrath book out. Martha Peake. Looking forward to reading this one as if it's anything like Spider then that'll be fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home