Just Plodding Along

Monday, July 24, 2006

Got Sleeves

So I picked up the stitches for the first sleeve last night and have done a few rounds with the pattern.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm going to lay out some materials that the kids have chosen for their toy hammocks, and see if I can make a start on one of them today too.

Bit of a fuddle this morning with Daughter's newstime. She took a biggish soft toy to talk about at news, and then didn't want to give it up. I must admit, the dog has the softest fur on a soft toy I've felt in a long time, but she had to hand it over. A grumpy girl for the teacher to deal with, I'm expecting her mood won't last too long though with all the stuff she'll be doing in the classroom.

A photo I like, has a perfect bell shape on the histogram on the camera and is a good photo of Son's chair. His Grandad got him that wee chair a few years ago, it has lasted pretty well through all kinds of treatment.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home