Just Plodding Along

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

So the children are pretty much over their illnesses, but now I've got a cough and runny nose.  I should be able to get over this no trouble, so long as I don't get a temperature my heart rate will be fine.  My Dad seems to be stuffed up at the moment too, and he may have to go into hospital if his lungs fill up again as he is risky for lung infections.  Hopefully that won't happen though.

Knitting wise, I have finished a basic raglan sweater for daughter, haven't taken photos yet as she put it on as soon as I finished it, and she's gone to preschool wearing it.  Sister has completed her ribbed raglan sweater for her grandson too, and we used my daughter to model it below....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

....so it is about the right size for grandson.
Son is still dodging me when he sees the camera coming and so I still don't have a photo of him wearing his hat!  I want to catch him sometime, and I will. 

Sister is knitting a tiger stripe hat to go with the tiger jacket she has finished, grandson hardly takes the jacket off apparently, he really loves it.  The hat will finish the clothing off nicely and keep his head warm too.  Sister is going to try to put ears on top of the hat, so it looks like the top of the tiger's head.  Good luck to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home