Just Plodding Along

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Here are my photos...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...and I am still trying to remember to take photos of my indoor plants.

I am able to do a little knitting some nights, but I do see the time has been cut right down. Of course through winter I will be working outside less, so will be able to knit more often then. It is still great to knit as I feel quite calmed by it. I'm thinking I'll rent a movie or two this weekend and put in some time for knitting. They would have to be films with David Morse, Nicolas Cage or Doug Hutchison in them to be worth my time though. Hee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home