Just Plodding Along

Friday, March 11, 2005

Rabbity rabbit rabbit. Yes, I'm rabbiting on again. Since I finished this daughters bunny son wants one too. I've done the parts for the head, ears and tail. I'm now working on the body. Here is buuny number one (she hasn't named it yet)...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

here is an inside photo to show you where the seam is down his/her belly...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I am slightly changing the second bunny so it doesn't have the belly seam, it will be a bit different than the first bunny, but I don't think son will mind too much.

I've been looking around some of the quilting blogs too, and it has so heightened my interest in it. I have practised on a few pin cushions and hopefully the seaming will get neater as I go along. The first pin cushion I just put a few triangles together and attempted to work the last seam tidily...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and the second one is the log cabin design and I think it looks a wee bit neater...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I am still doing the twisted log cabin on another square but nothing much to show yet. This could be something I do a bit of everyday and get nice results when I finally finish enough squares to make a wall hanging out of (or quilt for a bed if I get adventurous enough.

In other news, one of my indoor capsicum plants is flowering....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

see the tiny little white flowers at the top of the plant? Hopefully the flowers will eventually turn into fruits.
The cucumber that was flowering on my windowsill is now all limp and dying, I think the weather is getting too cool for it now. Will have another go next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home