Just Plodding Along

Saturday, March 05, 2005

So with son starting school last week, I haven't been able to go and get the 4.5mm double pointed needles for daughters sweater sleeves. I have done knitting, though only soft toys, this is going to be a little yellow bunny since easter is coming up..
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This is hubby's hat that will definitely go into the "messed this up so it will go to a different recipient" pile. Daughter has already worn it a few times even though we are in the middle of summer over here.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Here is Wally the Wombat that I made for daughter, she put the stuffing in it too, so it is really special to her...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This is how much she loves her soft toys, here is her heart bear in her book holder..
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

and here is her brothers bean baby in her treasure box sleeping..
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I am now going to look at my quilting stuff and see if I have some time to do work on that. Quilting looks so exciting to me, especially when I see work that looks like it has taken such a long time to do, like this...(sorry about the bad photo quality)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is Flower Drum Song by Lesly-Claire Greenberg in 1990, I got it from her book Sewing On The Line. Quite a good book that shows you a different technique for quilting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home