Just Plodding Along

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Starting Anew

So while I'm blocking the first sleeve with saddle shoulder, I started Daughter's Trellis cardigan. It's looking good and feels nice and soft although it's acylic for easy wash and wear. I am loving cables so much at the moment but it is good to have a change from the yarn on my sweater. It's not rough as such, but stiffer than anything else I've used. Here's the sleeve blocking..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...and the saddle

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...and the back of Daughter's Trellis in a pale blue acylic

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Our nephews are here on their school holidays again, so they're watching S.W.A.T with Colin Farrell and Samuel L Jackson, and I have a wicked migraine so will have to miss the movie and go to bed early. The soundtrack is pretty good so far as I can hear.

Including the two nephews we had their sister (our niece of course), and their nephew too and Grandad and Sister and that came to ten people here for tea. Roasted chicken and vegetables, yummy dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home