Just Plodding Along

Tuesday, September 27, 2005



Watched A Knight's Tale with Heath Ledger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
and Rufus Sewell (check out his eyes!) with the kids this morning as it is so cold outside. No walk this morning. Maybe a trip to the local library in the car later on.

I just realised I saw Rufus in Bless The Child a few weeks ago. He was the bad guy Stark.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I started a sleeve last night and will take a photo when the day brightens a little more. It's so dull here even with the lights on inside I can't get a clear photo of the sleeve. I'm using Alice Starmore's advice on how to increase on the sleeves and man it's complicated (I needed a calculator!) but made alot of sense in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home