Just Plodding Along

Monday, September 26, 2005

Taking Up The Table

I'm using the dinner table to block something. Wonder what it is?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's not like we really use the table anyway, we usually eat on our laps and the kids eat at their small table. It just seems easier that way. Hmm.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's the back of my sweater, blocked out to the correct measurements with a kabillion pins. When the back is done I will do the front too. Though I still haven't started on a sleeve I have more of an idea on what patterns/cables I want to use. I want the wheat ear braid to go up the center and on to become the saddle shoulder, and maybe a few twisted stitch cables on either side with a plait cable on either side of that. We'll see.
Here's the bottom edge of the back of my sweater, hardly any ribbing there..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Listening to You're Beautiful and Goodbye My Lover by
James Blunt who has had a very interesting past previous to his singing career. It says on one of the reviews he was a soldier in Kosovo and watched the Queen Mother as she lay in state. I love his voice, it cuts right through me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home