Just Plodding Along

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Lilac Wine

Stayed up real late last night, 2.30 I think I went to bed. Was busy talking to Hubby while he was on a high. Paying for it today though, everything is a bit blurry. Which is why I'm glad I finally got this job done. These are my favourite pants at the moment, they fit beautifully since I lost a little weight. I thought I would hem them as I don't want to wreck the bottoms of them by scuffing them along the ground when I walk. Breath. So after 1/2 an hour on each leg, carefully stitching so you can hardly see that I've hemmed them they're done. I even ironed the seams after so they look pretty good.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now I have to go put a plaster on my middle finger on my right hand, as that seems to be the finger I used most often to push the needle through. I've got a thimble, but it's a metal one, and doesn't fit very well on my finger. I should go and buy a rubber one, or put a couple of bandaids on before I sew.

The sleeve is getting there too.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

That is it poking towards the top of the photo, I have to remember to decrease too otherwise the cuff will be humongous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home