Just Plodding Along

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Another Sunny Day

Finished the front half of the cardi I've been knitting.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now I have cast on for the back and have cast on 121 sts, hope it looks ok.

Even though I was keeping an eye on the house down the street it was gone this morning by 7:30 and I didn't hear it go in the night. This was what it looked like before we went to bed last night (yes I know this photo is taken in the daytime, but it hadn't moved when we turned in)...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yesterday I also took photos of Son's artwork in the school foyer. He worked really hard at this piece. I really like it, and feel good that his was chosen to be displayed near the office where heaps of people can see it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After I dropped the kids off at school this morning - we walked - I went with Hubby to hospital in an ambulance, where they tried to figure out why he's been so ill the last few days. It's possibly Colitis. Lotsa fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home