Just Plodding Along

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Sleeves

Two sleeves almost now. I'm close to halfway through the second sleeve now that I've caught up and decreased properly.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's a wee bit sunnier here though outside is still very cold. Hubby and I might go for a walk around town before coming back for lunch. I've been doing washing and knitting the past couple of hours, so it'll be nice to get out of the house for a wee while.

Sister told me about this game she plays online when she was here the other night, so I went and had a look. Sister loves playing Marbles and says it's a great way to relieve her stress. I had a go at the Quarantine game, and boy is it addictive. Showed Son last night and even he enjoyed playing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home