Just Plodding Along

Monday, August 14, 2006

Wet Weather

While it rained last night, I did some more knitting on the old cardi, as I'm calling it. This is what I found in the yarn stash...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

on the right is where I've cast on and ready to start. A bit closer...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After about two hours I got this...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

boy this yarn is fine, I'm using 2 and 3/4 mm needles, so it's alot slower than my last project. This is how it looks this morning with I suppose about another three hours work on it...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The hard part will be figuring out where to decrease and when. It looks like the decreases are made right up next to the ribbing and then shortly after that at the outer edge at the same time. It needs really close inspection. I don't decrease until the end of the next 'blue stripe' anyway, so I'll keep plodding along until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home