Just Plodding Along

Monday, August 21, 2006

Gardening and Watching

Yesterday and Saturday were both beautiful days, so the kids and I got into the garden. I weeded a little along the back fence before my arm got too sore, so slowly does it. Did a little bit both days and will keep at it. In no time the whole garden will be free of weeds and ready for plants again. I managed to get the onions that Hubby's Mum gave me last week into the dirt too, and freed up the leeks that have been overwhelmed by weeds for the last couple of weeks. Mmm.

Went out to Kairakei Beach on Saturday where Hubby had a hoon on the motorbike. The kids and I were quite content to look at the fishing, jetskiing and finding dead stuff on the beach. I won't show, but we found numerous dead crabs, and even a dead dogfish. The jetskiers looked like they were having lots of fun... click for big..

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I also got a fair bit done on the back of the cardi...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I need to block the other pieces still, thought I would wait until the back is done though, so I can make them all the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home