Just Plodding Along

Monday, July 31, 2006

Looking Around

So on Saturday, Sister was here babysitting so I got the car and took off. First I went to Sewing World on Papanui/Main North Rd and looked around in there, pretty small and quiet shop. Picked up a few things there...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This material just shouted at me to get it for Son, maybe a pillow for his room..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

See the transformers/robots there, cool.

Then I went into town and had a look at Knitworld. I got this package 'cause I saw metal buttons in it that you whack with a hammer to attach. It also had some other stuff in it too, like...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lace, nylon snaps, binding, needles, a couple of zips and some trouser bar and hook closures.

I also picked up a set of double ended needles so I could continue with the Aran jersey. I'm just about done, then I can start the other sleeve. Then Daughter wants the vest in the same yarn ugh, what will she decide next?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Go and check out Muse, a band I only just discovered before the weekend. Made up of Matt, Dom and Chris, they have a unique sound to them. They are just my style at the moment. Got them on my MP3 player too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home