Just Plodding Along

Sunday, March 27, 2005

So Dad has got a hold of a spinning wheel (haven't taken photo yet) to try out and if he likes it he can have it cheap. It's an upright could be double drive/scotch tension, quite compact and we haven't quite figured out if we have done the spinning correctly yet! I spun a little of sliver onto two bobbins and then plied them together, washed the yarn and it's hanging in the bathroom drying out. Will take photos of that too soon enough. Of course because I've never spun before, the yarn is all thick but probably good enough for first time. I'm all excited and hope that he gets it and it all works out so I can spin on it every now and then. I'll probably end up getting one for myself soon 'cause it is very addictive.

So here are some sketches I did the other day while hanging out with my kids, we were playing around with colours and animals etc, and these dancing animals make me happy!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sorry these are a little blurry but I wanted to get photos of them before they got scribbled on by small 'helping' hands.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home