Just Plodding Along

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

New Man

No, I'm still happily married, though after seeing Red Dragon.... all I can say is WOW!! Ralph Fiennes sure was great (yes, yes I know, he was a pyschopathic killer) and I was drawn to his acting.
Here is a photo to interest you...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

..look up his movie history, I'm impressed as he still does theatre also.

Knitting-wise, I have finished sons bright orange hat, photos to come. Also have done one sock for daughter and just past the ribbing on the second sock. These are practise socks to see how to make them and already I don't like the pattern I am using. The foot part of the sock is too large for her foot, although the ankle fits perfectly. The toe lacks roundness if that's a word, and is almost shaped like a ducks bill.

I still haven't caught my daughter wearing stripey with the camera, but she really enjoys the sweater and I know it's warm. With winter coming on, she's set with her hat and sweater and she already has gloves that fit now.

On friday while I picked up my son, my daughter was busy giving herself a haircut..
Before....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and after...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I tried to save her hair as much as I could, but underneath the hair on the right of her head there are a few bald spots. She said she wanted to be like me. My hair is short but not with bald patches! I don't know why she didn't ask me for a haircut, but it's done now.
If you look at the photos there is son with his curly locks too. I asked him if he wanted a haircut, but he said no, as he is 'unique' such a cute thing to say!

Sister has finished a surprise knit for daughter. A poncho and hat combination in a neat colourway...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

of course, she took a while to warm up to the idea but now the set has taken pride in her warm stuff drawer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home