Just Plodding Along

Monday, May 09, 2005

Ho Hum

That's how I feel after a busy weekend. Not tired, just blah. The weekend was busy birthday wise, three birthdays and more next week too. Pepi found a new friend in Son and me, he's so cute and boy was he happy to be back at kindy. I took him back on the buggy/pram and when we were coming up the path to the kindy buildings he started making all kinds of interested noises! Daughter is sad to see him go, but we will have him here again, seems that he sometimes has nowhere to go some weekends. We can fix that problem!

Here are a few pictures... remembering this birdy could give kisses, step-up on your finger, and loved to walk around on the carpet too.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dad came to visit, and Pepi found a nice place to sit here also...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sister has just finished a side to side sweater top for her daughter, and now she is working on a Chullo type hat in matching black. Her daughter wants the hat to have bells on the ends of the ear flaps too. Recently Sister has also finished her grandsons sweater for winter with short zip at the neckline in Inca. Gorgeous yarn, I must get my hands on some soon!
I'm still plodding on with my shawl (though I do need my 4mm hook back Sister) and have been doing a few more squares on the quilt. I'm just quilting little pictures and swirls as they come to mind, since this is my experiment quilt and I have no pattern I'm just going with the flow. I did start some socks using Wendy's toe-up pattern go there, which I am finding really neat as you can try them on for size at the same time you are knitting them!But they are something I do when I'm feeling more patient. Big breath, and smile. There we go.

Oh, and Doug Hutchison has just finished filming a pilot (which I'm hoping they'll pick up for this year) where he is a defense lawyer. Should be different, him being the good guy (maybe) for once.
Listening to Moon Safari by Air, and The Handsome Family's Far From Any Road from their Singing Bones album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home