Just Plodding Along

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Making Progress

So I'm blocking the front of my sweater now, as the sleeve has dried nice and flat for seaming.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Daughter's Trellis is coming along quickly and looks really good too..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is more like the real colour here... these stitch patterns are so much fun to do, and look really impressive...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and a close up of the pattern stitch..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I threaded some yarn of a different colour through where I am counting the rows up the upper back part of the cardigan, after the armhole shaping. I have about 8 rows to go before I bind off for the neck and do the shoulder shaping. Looking forward to it.

Son's turning six in the next week and I'm still trying to get my hands on a special Thomas the Tank Engine set I saw a while ago. No shop seems to have it any longer, and so I may have to settle on some other train set. I'm trying to escape this morning to go and have another look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home