Just Plodding Along

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Knit It

Here I am pottering away on the back of the cardigan, I can't wait until I start decreasing, but at the same time I don't want to stop knitting this thing. Sometimes that happens with me, I'll be knitting away and realizing that the more I knit the less there is to knit. This is one of them. I start doing the decreases for the sleeveholes/armholes in the next block of blue, that's about 10 rows or so ahead - don't worry I'll make sure it's at the right place. The yarn seems to last forever too, I have only just started a new ball of blue a few rows back.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Daughter is going up north for her ICD implant soon, so I'll have to work out if I am able to take some knitting or settle for a book of Sudoku. Going on the plane is going to be fun with all the security issues now, especially coming back with her implant through the airport gates etc. I have alot of questions for the cardio when we get up there, so I don't mess up anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home