Just Plodding Along

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wednesday

Wow, what a lovely day here so far. Sun's out. Been to school and back then back to school again for a meeting. Might go out again before needing to get the kids from school so I can get a walk in the beautiful weather.

Flowers are coming out too, not like last year where my Son picked all the buds off before they bloomed, check it out...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The bulbs I missed removing last year are flowering too..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

But the bulbs I replaced not long ago are stil green shoots and low to the ground. I should have put them in earlier I think. The willow tree is waking up too, after looking like a stick all winter in the pot...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Only got a few rows of knitting done yesterday, I sat down to do some when Hubby reminded me we needed to go across town for a meeting. Mmm. Oh well, good thing about knitting is that it'll be there when I go to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home